quarta-feira, 27 de março de 2013

how does it feel?

I feel disgusted, I feel sick. I've been cheated on, lied to, broken into pieces, used, forgotten... But never, for once, someone has hurt me like this. No one has ever made me feel as crappy, as bad, as hurt, as unusefull, as you did. You've played with my heart, torned it into pieces and walked on them. Making sure there was nothing left of me. I'm broken 'till the very deepest, darkest and forgotten piece of my soul. How'd you did it? I'm yet to find out. But, apparently, there's no obvious answer. I have no idea how you can control me as much as you do. I have no freaking idea of how your mood can affect mine that easily. And I, sure as hell, can't find in my mind why I'm not enough for you anymore. Congratulations for how much you achieved with all this. This is all that there's left of me. Goodbye.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário